Tuesday 22 January 2013

Good News

Gods bless me to hear that you're fine!

My sem 2 mid-tern exam is finished 2 weeks ago and I know my result. No more A in this time exam, specifically my Financial Accounting just take B+. I had the most confidence subjects but just personal emotion let it fall down. For me, NEVER MIN, I still got final exam to cover all my mid-tern mistaken.

Yesterday I go back my secondary school to take my SPM Sijil, meet many my school junior and teacher. Good to listen my Best teacher still health and missing that year graduation student. Another happy thing is when she listen my exam got 3.2. haha..  She ask when is my holiday soon, she want invited me to go an audit firm work part-time. =.= The main idea is that boss is very fierce and scold the labour. Walao..

Coming is CNY, are you prepare your everything?

nothing cant force me to love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment